Friday, August 29, 2008

How I Developed My Logo

I like what are some simple but effective logos. As Apple Computer and Coca Cola. Both have amazing logos are so recognizable. This is what I? T really decide. What kind of logo should I go? Should I go with something like Apple with only the symbol or Coke with its stylized logo of Coca Cola or a combination of two.I have a wedding photography company that began with a friend of mine and we are in great need of a company logo. The logo should represent what we do wedding photography and that must include the name of our company. The name of our company is called Red Seal Photography. The red wax seal seals that people used to seal their envelopes in the past. So I was thinking, obviously, to incorporate the red stamp on our logo similar to the Apple logo. However, we would like to use the name of our company as well, but don? He knows how to use a stylized or a more modern script to the font used for Red Seal Photography. It's like long name and I? M concerned that it may be too long.So we contacted some companies design the logo for assistance in developing the idea we had for a logo. We decided to go with Logo Bang because of their reasonable prices and friendly service. They generated some logo concepts and presented them to us. We did choose a design concept for review and then we end our logo. We are very satisfied with the results and we decided to take a combination of logo and typography in our logo.
Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/graphic-design-articles/how-i-developed-my-logo-537409.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home