Friday, December 21, 2007

How to Survive as Freelance Graphic Designer

I? Ve been a freelance graphic designer for about 2 years. Many people are wondering how I can survive, because they know that I do? T clients.Most have great designers, especially beginners care too much about customers with big, big job with lots of money. Well, there? S nothing wrong with that. But sometimes they forget their capabilities, given a freelancer to do all the work that ideally be done by more than one person. The result is that they can? T focus and concentrate on the process of creativity, which is their main job. Therefore they can? Ts'acquitter their clients? Requirements.Guess what?! Customers not? T meet, and? They have never comeback! So what? S much about the presence of large customers, big job with lots of money if you are only getting once in a while? In fact, you are only getting by that.Personally bad reputation, I do? T really the great big customers and jobs. Big Bucks! Yes! I do care. But a lot of money donation? T always come from large customers. How do I get it, then? Continuity. That? S answer.Having the jobs of smaller customers constantly and continuously is more important than the presence of large jobs wholesale customers for some time once and for freelancers.During my career as a freelance graphic artist, I focus on small and medium-sized enterprises as my target market. It's been more than enough for me. They continue to come back regularly because they welcomed the first function that I gave. In fact, I am free marketing by their recommendation of a client another.Getting new customer is not easy, but (trust me)? To make them come back is even more difficult. Therefore, the deal professionally and personally. Call them once and for a moment just to say? Hi? And know what they are doing? Ve fact if you haven? T heard from them for some time. Create? Open-communication? To make both sides comfortable this way, it will be easier to understand what customers need when you get projects. Treat your customers also need to take a position on the biggest, because no matter how big (or small), your client (or project), they all have the same right: get what they paid for, right at the time planned.
corporate branding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home