Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How I Advertised My Company

Since I? M back to the wedding photography business, he needed to turn some people to help with my advertising. I have no idea how to do any web design and I do not have time to read books on how to design my website. If I could design my website, will take years before I could come up with a design that looks professional.I can? t afford to pay someone thousands of dollars in a custom built website yet, so it decided to use a template-based Web Biz called Photo. You can choose from a selection of templates and just change your own by adding pictures and text to their designed templates. Templates are very basic and giving something of a professional look to the Web. However, it lacks originality. It's very basic, that even the logo does not fit really well. I got the logo Logo Bang however I can not? t done so that the logo appears that implies that there naturally. They gave me a great logo design, but the appearance on the web can be improved. As with the tables on his hard to make something look really professional. I was thinking of getting a personalized Web site from the same guys but I Logo Bang? T afford it now. Paid advertising is another head ache.I? M slowly learning and I think most of my advertising will come from word of mouth. I just need to get a few weddings under my belt to develop my style and building a customer base to start the development of that word of mouth.
Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/graphic-design-articles/how-i-advertised-my-company-560095.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home